Just as marriage is one of life's most significant experiences, so is divorce. While recovering from divorce can be difficult, it's not impossible. Divorce recovery therapy can help you cope with the emotional and mental toll that often comes with the end of a marriage.
If you find yourself feeling any of the following:
- Unresolved hostility or resentment towards your former spouse
- Upset about your partner's infidelity, addiction or other destructive behaviors
- Feeling that your former partner didn't give your marriage a chance
- Loneliness, or worry that you won't find love again
- Guilt about things you did or didn't do in your marriage
- Grief or depression about the dissolution of your marriage
- Stress or anxiety about financial burdens
… then divorce recovery therapy can help.
Working one-on-one with me, you can learn to accept and address feelings of anger, sadness, anxiety, guilt or depression. I can help you find positive outlets to deal with your emotions. If you leave these feelings unresolved, they can come out later in life and affect you in unexpected and negative ways. I can help you process these emotions in a healthy way so that you can move past this moment of pain and sorrow and work to move forward in your life.
Together, we will figure out what contributed to the breakdown of your marriage and discuss what you can do to improve your relationships going forward.
While divorce is the end of one chapter, it's also the start of a brand new one. You have a whole lot of life and living yet to do.
Reach out to me today for a free consultation.
Click Here to Explore Additional Services